Six Reasons to Preserve Your Life Story and Family History
- It is a way of preserving your parents and grandparents life
stories, honoring them, and passing this priceless heritage
on to your grandchildren and great-grandchildren before it
is lost forever.
- It is remembrance of historical times and what life was like
then. We can pass this on to our grandchildren and tell how
we got through these difficult times. This can teach them about
overcoming when they face tough time in their lives.
- It is an opportunity to remember happy times and preserve
them forever. It tells our grandchildren who we were and helps
them understand who they are.
- It is a way of bringing families closer together in communication
- It is an opportunity to look back and gain perspective on
the meaning of our lives.
- It is the greatest gift we can give our children, grandchildren,
great-grandchildren, and ourselves.
Getting started creating your own written legacy can be overwhelming.
Where do I start? What kinds of questions should I ask? How do
I organize it? Do I have to include EVERYTHING? What if there is
information I don't know?
Let us help!
The Legacy Packet helps guide you through the entire process. It provides helpful
tips for writing your life story. Questions, suggestions and ideas are provided
to help you create your unique and special Family History!